Our Top Picks
- AIREX BALANCE PAD: Foam pads are lightweight, comfortable, non-slip and ideal for physical therapy, exercise and balancing/stability training. Works as a workout/plank pad, balance mat, yoga foam pad, Pilates cushion, kneeling pad, and therapy foam pad.
- #1 RECOMMENDED: The foam balance pad physical therapy trainers trust the most. Continue your rehab and therapy treatments at home and improve stability and mobility while strengthening joints, ankles and knees, and increasing flexibility and endurance.
- NON SLIP SURFACE: Workout pad has a non-slip, durable tear-resistant integrally molded skin surface for extra grip and toughness and is stimulating to feet when used barefoot - instability challenges balance, making it great for joint and fascia rehab.
- CLOSED CELL FOAM: Balance pad is soft, lightweight and comfortable with a closed cell foam that works to repel moisture and odors, and makes it easy to clean (best when used barefoot)
- VERSATILE: Lightweight, comfortable and non-slip, these pads are a must have for any workout. Perfect for use between trainer / coach and athlete as well as for individual use in Yoga or Pilates. The pads float too, making them ideal for water therapy.
- DURABLE: Transverse ribbing pattern is molded into the pad to resist tearing and to give the pad enough flexibility for carrying and store easily. Made from easy-to-clean, with an integrally molded skin for extra toughness.
- SAFE: These pads are soft, supple, and cushiony. They gently absorb shock to prevent injuries and the textured surface areas prevent slipping and sliding. Also, the pad's edges will remain flat and not curl over time, preventing tripping.
- ALL AROUND USES: Yes, these pads are perfect for your workout and training sessions. They’re also great around the house in the garden, garage, kitchen, bathroom or basement – anywhere that cushioning is needed. Comfy too when placed on your seat at work!
- The Airex Balance Pad will help improve your physical education program and help your participants with special needs achieve greater success. The foam texture allows for a soft and safe feel.
- The Balance Pad can be used to work on sitting balance as well as other core stability exercises. Have your students balance on their bottoms and their knees. The soft foam keeps them comfortable and pain-free.
- Featuring the 3-D "wobble effect." These destabilizing therapy aids are suitable for balance training, coordination and reaction training, mobility training, standing stability training, functional retraining of the muscles in the lower extremities, and motor-skill training
- Combine or create layers to increase the wobble effect!
- EXCELLENT DURABILITY: This Pilates mat has a closed-cell structure that will not tear even with frequent use. It has a firm, nonslip surface that provides excellent support and protection during your exercises. The fitness mat is impervious to water and will dry quickly.
- SUPERB CUSHIONING: Get the maximum support you need during your exercises with this Pilates exercise mat. It is thick, offering excellent cushioning for the back and stomach. It helps you avoid straining your joints. The mat has a sleek and smooth surface, and it is soft against the skin.
- EASY TO CARRY: Mat-based Pilates classes do not require people to have their own mats, but some prefer bringing their own anyway. This mat is lightweight and portable, making it a good choice for carrying around. It is easy to roll and unroll, which is great for those who are in a rush.
- LARGE COVERAGE: Measuring 75" long, 24" wide, and 5/16" deep, this Pilates mat gives you plenty of space to move around. It is suitable for tall and wide Pilates practitioners by making exercising easier and more comfortable. It also fits nicely in homes and studios.
- Airex Balance Pad, Elite, 16" x 20" x 2.5", Lava
- IMPROVE BALANCE & STRENGTH – Foam creates unstable surface for working on balance & core strength, which also strengthens feet/ankles for rehabilitation after injuries
- ALL FITNESS LEVELS – A challenge for athletes who want to improve functionality & power; a great tool for beginners & older adults to increase body awareness and enhance stability
- NON-TOXIC & NON-SLIP – Environmentally conscious TPE material is sweat-proof and slip-resistant, making it perfect for sweaty workouts and yoga, and is easy to clean afterward
- MULTIPLE USES – Versatile pad can be used as a seat cushion, a knee pad for gardening, a foot pad for standing desks, as a meditation pillow, or for making yoga poses more challenging
- PERFECT CUSHIONING FOR YOUR COMFORT AND EFFECTIVE WORKOUT: high quality TPE foam material creates outstanding softness for a safe and productive workout. Experience for yourself the comfortableness it brings to your body and mind
- ENHANCE BALANCE AND STRENGTH NOW:. The soft foam yoga pad helps you gain more in exercises such as strength training, yoga, pilates, ballet while reducing pain. It is also extremely useful and critical as well for seniors doing physical therapy and rehab
- PLENTY OF USAGES IN JUST ONE PURCHASE: this soft pad can accompany you in so many ways anytime and anywhere. It can also be used as an anti-fatigue pad for more comfort while standing, sitting, kneeling when working, gardening, house cleansing and more
- DURABLE WITH MINIMAL MAINTENANCE NEEDED: textured anti-slip pad forms an excellent necessary for utilizing plentiful times. The closed-cell foam technology offers sweat-proof so the pad can be easily cleansed and then nicely kept in storage after use
- AIREX EXERCISE MAT: The AIREX Hercules line of exercise mats are premium mats that provide the simplistic surface hat you need for yoga, Pilates, floor exercises, stretching, meditation and more. It easily rolls up to carry and store when the workout is over.
- ALL-PURPOSE WORKOUT MAT: This versatile exercise mat is perfect for Pilates, yoga, personal training sessions, aerobics, stretching and Zumba classes. This mat gives comfort and focus to floor exercises like push-ups, sit-ups, and more.
- PREMIUM CLOSED CELL FOAM: High-quality construction ensures that the AIREX mats maintain their shape over time. The mats edges will remain flat and are resistant to curling while the premium material repels moisture and odors.
- MAXIMUM COMFORT: Using AIREX premium mats guarantees maximum comfort for any floor activity. Hercules mats provide a safe, clean, and comfortable surface for a more enjoyable fitness experience. Its lightweight design makes it easy to roll out anywhere and use.
- You Won't Believe You've Ever Lived Without This Kneeling Pad: made with ultra durable, high density foam; 1.5 inch thick pad helps to provide support and reduce pain while kneeling so you can stay comfortable
- So Many Uses: ideal for gardening, yoga and exercise, bathing your kids, sporting events, camping, everyday household chores, plumbing, painting and more
- Portable: lightweight and includes a built in handle, making it easy to carry from place to place
- Perfect Size: contains your knees without cramping them; it measures 17.5 by 11 inches, making it a larger than many other kneeling pads out there
- AIREX EXERCISE MAT: The Corona 200 exercise mat is a premium foam mat that provides the cushion and support you need for yoga, Pilates, floor exercises, stretching, meditation and more. It easily rolls up to carry and store when the workout is over.
- ALL-PURPOSE WORKOUT MAT: This versatile, Corona 200 exercise mat is perfect for Pilates, yoga, personal training sessions, aerobics, stretching and Zumba classes. This mat gives comfort to floor exercises like push-ups, sit-ups, and more.
- PREMIUM CLOSED CELL FOAM: High-quality construction ensures that the Corona 200 mat maintains its shape over time. The mat's edges will remain flat and are resistant to curling while the closed cell foam material repels moisture and odors.
- MAXIMUM COMFORT: Using AIREX premium mats guarantees maximum comfort for any floor activity. Corona mats provide a soft, yet secure surface for a more enjoyable fitness experience. Its lightweight design makes it easy to roll out anywhere and use.
Are balance pads effective?
Balance pads are commonplace amongst physiotherapists due to the effectiveness they offer at helping combat injury and aiding recovery. The soft surface and imbalance the pad creates is perfect for aiding sports related injuries and slowly integrating stabilising muscles back to full strength.
Balance pads are a wonderful tool to have at home if you suffer from a painful injury, or are just looking to aid your recovery.
What are balance pads made of?
Balance pads are made of thick sponge material, which acts as a comfortable cushion between you and the floor. If you work out regularly using the balance pad, it will improve the recovery speed from an injury.
The pads are a great way to stay in shape and work out properly. The best thing is that the pads are available at most fitness stores, which means you don’t have to travel to the gym or look around for them.
Balance pads are relatively inexpensive, so you should be able to find one at a local store or online.
What are Airex pads made of?
Airex, the brand name for closed-cell, PVC foam, is the only brand of exercise mat available on the market. It has been in existence since the early 1980s.
Made of closed-cell, PVC foam, Airex offers superior cushioning for your workout. The closed cell technology of the mat allows the foam to conform to your body’s contours while absorbing impact, so you can work out with comfort and confidence.
What can I use instead of balance pad?
Many tools can be used to continue to challenge the balance such as: a soft mat, a balance beam, a half foam roll, an air-filled disk, a wobble board, or a BOSU ball. Your goal should be to challenge your balance to the point where you are still able to control your movements, but might be a little wobbly.
As you become more skilled at balance, you can add more challenging moves to your workout or you can continue to challenge your balance at home.
Do I need a balance pad?
Balance pads are one of the best tools in your workout arsenal. Whether you own a balance pad or you want to buy one for your fitness routine, it is important for you to know about its benefits. It is because of this reason that you should know more about balance pads.
This is because balance exercises are essential in everyday life. Stability is needed in all types of sports and all types of workouts. Great for boosting all your exercises, a balance pad helps to engage small as well as large muscles.
How do I choose a balance pad?
A balance pad is a great way to help your dog stay upright. Most dogs love balance pads, and they can help teach your dog the proper way to stay upright and get around.
Balance pads are designed to work with your dog’s natural instincts, so they’re a great way to help your dog learn proper walking and balance.
You can get balance pads in a variety of shapes and sizes, so you may want to test out some of the different options before deciding on one.
What are balance pads good for?
Balance pads are designed to give your body extra support while you hold yoga poses or while you work on knee and hip stability.
Either in your regular exercise routine or integrated into a yoga practice, balance pads can give an effective boost to your workout. Plus, unlike yoga mats, balance pads can be used in any room, so you won’t have to worry about bringing them with you as you travel.
How do I use my Airex balance Pad?
Airex balance pads are useful for people with certain disabilities. The balance pad measures your balance and provides you with feedback. It can help you stay upright and improve your balance.
So, if you want to learn more about how it works, click on the link below.
Are balance pads worth it?
Many turn to training with a balance pad. Balance pads are designed to give your body extra support while you hold yoga poses or while you work on knee and hip stability. Either in your regular exercise routine or integrated into a yoga practice, balance pads can give an effective boost to your workout.
They’re also an effective tool for people with balance issues or who are recovering from injuries. If you’re interested in getting one for yourself, check out these top four balance pads you can buy today.
What is a balance pad good for?
A balance pad is a great way to enhance your balance and work out small muscles around your ankle. It can also help you work out your core and all muscles of your feet.
A balance pad can be used for a variety of exercises, such as weight training, yoga, and Pilates.
How do you use a balance pad?
The best balance pads are the ones that you can use while standing up.
You can use them to help with balance when you’re in the woods, and they’re great for exercising your core muscles when you’re doing squats, lunges, or burpees.
A balance pad is a simple tool that can help you with your workouts. When used correctly, they can help reduce the impact of impact on your joints, lower your risk of injury, and help keep you on your feet.
What is the purpose of a balance pad?
Balance pads are a fantastic piece of exercise equipment to help improve stability, body control and overall balance. These “pads” are usually made from foam and create instability when you stand/press on them, consequently forcing your muscles to adjust and adapt.
You can use them to get your whole body moving in a variety of ways, from standing and pressing to jumping and kicking. Balance pads create the same movement pattern that you would get from doing a plyometric jump, but in a safe and controlled environment.
How thick is an Airex pad?
The AIREX® Balance-pad is a perfect therapy and training tool made of the famously soft AIREX® foam material. The Balance-pad, with its smooth surface, is perfect for barefoot balance training beginners.
This Balance-pad, owing to its thickness of 6 cm, has the desirable destabilizing characteristics.