To choose the perfect air sofa, there are several factors you’ll want to consider. First, you’ll want to choose a sofa that’s comfortable for you.
Next, you’ll want to consider the shape of the sofa. There are many different shapes to choose from, including sofas that are square, rectangular, or round.
The size of the sofa is also important, as you’ll want to ensure that it fits your room.
Finally, you’ll want to consider the features that come with the sofa. There are a variety of different features, including a storage area and an armrest.
With these factors in mind, you’ll be able to choose the perfect sofa for your needs.
Our Top Picks
- Charcoal grey velvety surface
- 2-in-1 valve has extra-wide openings for fast inflating and deflating
- 3 quick inflation and deflation valves
- Folds compactly for storage
- Designed with a waterproof-flocked top surface and a vinyl bottom, this sofa provides an incredibly comfortable sitting surface for any occasion
- A 2 in 1 valve with extra-wide openings ensures fast inflating and deflating
- Upon deflating, the corner sofa folds compactly for storage or travel
- Approximate inflated size 101 inches x 80 inches x 30 inches
- 【U.S Patent Exclusive Design】: The ergonomic curve design and the curved support design of the legs can promote blood circulation in all parts of the body and support the body evenly and comfortably. The mesh in the middle is airy and breathable. Sweat will not wet your clothes, and it providing an excellent feeling of your back. The elderly can also use it easy, you don't "fall in and get swallowed" as much as other versions and it is easier to get in and out of as well.
- 【No Pump Required, Easy to Inflate】: Push the safety tab on the buckle to unlatch. Open wide the couch pocket, and run straight against the wind to catch air (do not inflate in circles. In-place rotation cannot be full of air). Then close the pocket quickly and roll down as tightly as possible until it can no longer be rolled. Fasten the safety buckle, and you're done! It will be easier to inflate in a windy day or you could get help with a fan while indoor (Note: WITHOUT PLASTIC BOARD).
- 【Different from Traditional Recliners】: Unlike other cheap recliners, we use high-quality single-layer nylon fabric, non- plastic, soft, durable, odor-free, no damage to the skin, no water seepage, which is composed of modular fabrics and adopts sophisticated double sewing technology. It's lightweight, comfortable and sealed. Our lounger is single-port inflatable instead of two-port inflatable like other traditional sofas. Easier to inflate than a traditional sofa.
- 【Unique Concave Headrest Design】: The new version of the headrest has a recessed design, replacing the traditional recliner square headrest, which can increase the support of the shoulder and neck when lying down, enhance stability, and not easy to roll over. It can fit the head and neck very well, which can alleviate head fatigue and achieve a more comfortable effect. The traditional square headrest cannot fit the neck and affects the respiratory system.
- Easy to Inflate: Please inflate the lounger in windy conditions. If it's a windy day, simply open the mouth of the lounger into the wind to inflate. Please do not run in circles with the lounger in-hand. Use a fan to fill it up if the wind is negligible or if you're at home.
- Anti-deflation: Once the lounger is inflated, it will stay inflated for approximately 24 hours.
- Square-shaped headrest: The upper back support and carefully designed ergonomic headrest provides the ultimate comfort experience.
- Indoor & outdoor: Suitable for many occasions! Perfect for camping, outdoor BBQs, swimming at the beach or by the pool, backyard fun and many more.
- ✔EASY INFLATION-No pump required. Just whisk it through the air to inflate. The little trick is that you need to trap air by closing the sleeve opening before the end of each movement, and keep the mouth closed until you begin the next movement.
- ✔ UNIQUE PILLOW SHAPED HEADREST DESIGN- WEKAPO air lounger has patented pillow shaped headrest design that gives your upper back and neck comfortable support when you need relaxation most.
- ✔ ANTI-DEFLATION TECHNOLOGY-Our unique patented design together with years of experience of making inflated products make sure that once WEKAPO air lounge is inflated, it will stay inflated for at least 5-6 hours for our dear customers to enjoy.
- ✔ PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT- WEKAPO air lounger comes in a pouch.It weighs around 2 lbs and can be carried when travelling
- COMFORTABLE COUCH: Inflatable corner couch sectional designed for indoor use
- CUP HOLDERS INCLUDED: Equipped with a pair of cupholders to keep your beverages close by
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Crafted with a waterproof flocked top surface and a vinyl bottom, this sofa provides an incredibly comfortable sitting surface for any occasion
- FAST INFLATION: 2-in-1 valve with extra-wide openings ensures fast inflating and deflating
- Queen sized Hypoallergenic air mattress for comfort never dreamed possible on a sofa sleeper
- Patented air-over-coil technology
- Includes convenient, easy-to-use handheld electric pump
- Provides a soft surface, without the lumps and bumps of a traditional sofa mattress
- EASY INFLATION DESIGN -- No pump required for AlphaBeing air lounger. Just a few scoops of air and this inflatable lounger is ready to hangout in. This is a must-have for any BBQ, Pool Party, Beach, Hike, Concert, or Camping Trip. Folding to 12"x 8"x 4"and fitting in its own carrying bag with shoulder strap, this air sofa is ready to be taken anywhere with you.
- ANTI-DEFLATION TECHNOLOGY -- Love the idea of an inflatable couch but hate the idea of constantly needing to fill it up? Thanks to our anti-deflation technology, our air chair retains air twice as long as other Inflatable Loungers for an experience that is amazing! Our lounger is made with superb craftsmanship and high-quality Ripstop fabric that is lightweight, comfortable and strong enough to support 400lbs!
- UNIQUE HEADREST DESIGN -- Our Unique Ergonomic Neck Pillow headrest allows you to relax with maximum comfort. Just throw it in the back of your car then blow it up at the beach, parks, camping, hiking, traveling, music festivals and any other outdoor adventures. Feeling lazy? Just chill in your backyard with our air hammock.
- POCKETS, BEER OPENER & SECURE STAKES: Our inflatable couch has 2 large mesh pockets on one side to store magazines, glasses or iPad and the other side has an elastic strap for your ice cold beer; All important things are within arm’s reach. AlphaBeing Camp Chair even includes a beer opener to help you chill when you hangout with your friends and a securing stake to hold the inflatable couch firmly in place on a windy day.
- Full Size Sofa Mattress 54x72 inch. 11 inches thick (when inflated) compared to standard sleeper mattresses of only 4 1/2 inches
- Complete inflation in less than a minute. Easy push-button inflation and deflation.
- Sleep comfortably without feeling the sleeper mechanism underneath
- Comes with convenient, easy-to-use integrated electric pump with wired handheld (wand) air controller.
How do I fix a hole in my air mattress seam?
To fix a hole in an air mattress seam, you’ll need to apply copious amounts of adhesive or rubber cement to the area around the seam. Next, spread it evenly using a rubber-gloved hand. Finally, when the rubber cement is about to dry, cut out a patch from the patch kit and cover the leak.
It’s important to be careful with this process, however, as rubber cement can be quite toxic and can burn or irritate the skin if not applied properly.
Can you use super glue to fix a hole in an air mattress?
If you have a hole in your air mattress, you can use super glue to fill it. Super glue holds things together by connecting the molecules of two surfaces, and it can be used to seal up the small holes in your air mattress or other items. If you’re worried about super glue getting on your mattress, though, you don’t have to worry too much. It’s basically water-based, so it will just soak into the surface of the mattress.
You’ll see that the super glue holds the hole shut and leaves no sticky residue behind.
How do you fill an air lounger?
Fill it with water, and you’ll have a comfortable place to rest and relax.
You can fill it with sand to make it into a beach chair, or fill it with plastic flowers to make it into a potted plant.
How do you fill inflatable couches?
Step 1: Fill the tank as you like. Step 2: Put the air pump in the base of the couch so that the air can get in. Step 3: Pump the air into the couch. Step 4: Leave the couch for three to four hours for the air to fill the couch completely. Step 5: Turn the couch upside down and place the air pump in the base of the couch so that the air can get out.
Step 6: Pump the air out of the couch. Step 7: Fold the couch back.
How do you inflate an inflatable couch?
Inflate the couch to about 60 to 70 percent of the original size.
Put the foam cushions into the couch.
Put the air pump into the couch.
Turn the air pump on and leave it on.
Leave the air pump in the couch until the air leaks stop.
How long it takes to inflate the couch varies from couch to couch, so check the instructions that came with the couch.
How do I fill my air lounger?
First, purchase a large air lounger, such as the one above. You will need a pillow, which you can buy at your local drugstore, or any other store that sells pillows.
Next, fill the air lounger with a few clean laundry balls, which you can buy at your local dry cleaners.
Finally, you can lay on your air lounger. Once you are done, you can use your air lounger as an alternate sleep surface.
Can you customize the inflatable sofa?
Yes, you can customize the inflatable sofa.
To do so, place the inflatable sofa in the middle of the Harv’s Island map, and then select the color you want.
How do you inflate an air hammock?
To inflate, open the top sleeve while keeping the bottom sleeve opening closed. Move the opening forward in one brisk movement to collect air in the sleeve, quickly closing the opening at the end of each movement. Avoid swinging WindPouch™, instead.
Once it’s fully inflated, the WindPouch™ should feel firm. You can test out the air pressure by pinching the fabric on either side, as if you were about to tie off a knot with it. If you pinch and the fabric resists, then there’s air in the WindPouch™.
Is there such thing as an inflatable couch?
Yes, inflatable couches can be pretty practical in a home. Not only can they put up some decor in a guest room or living room, but they can also be turned into a bed, like the Intex sofa.
Sure, this may not be the best option for an elegant living room but you can definitely put it in a guest room or use it as a temporary furniture piece.
How do you repair a puncture in an air sofa?
To make a puncture in an air sofa repair, first, find the damaged area and clean it.
Make sure your patch is larger than the damaged area, cutting with rounded edges. Trace the patch around the damaged area.
Apply a layer of glue within the traced area.
Allow 24 hours for the glue to completely dry. Cover the glue with either a fabric, non-fraying vinyl, or plastic..
Repeat the same steps for the other side of the couch.
How do you fix the fabric side of an air mattress?
You can use a DIY patch or a thin plastic to cover up holes. Another useful option is using hot glue to make sure all the leaks are concealed. But if you don’t have the choice, you can use duct tape to stop the air from coming out of your mattress.
Note, duct tape won’t work on latex mattresses.
Does Flex tape work on air mattress?
Yes it does and it’s a great idea to inflate the air mattress with it in place. Most air mattresses have a hole in the bottom which can make it easier to inflate. Once you find the hole, take a permanent marker and mark the hole with a permanent marker.
Then deflate the mattress a little more than halfway.
When you’re ready to use your air mattress, just place the inflatable mattress on top and enjoy your new, comfortable sleep with the help of Flex tape.
How do I get air in my air sofa?
To make sure the air is circulating in your air sofa, you’ll need to make sure the vent holes are at least 1.5 inches from the ground.
To make sure the vents are wide enough for the air to flow through, make sure they are at least 1.5 inches from the ground.
If your air sofa has wheels, use a level to make sure the level ground is flat.
If you can’t level the ground, consider using some tape to mark the spot.