The low down on SWAP IT:
- Clean out your closet!
- Clothing must be in style,in-season, clean and like new.
- Apparel must be in excellent condition, freshly laundered or dry-cleaned prior to swapping at Barracuda Bazaar. (No dog/cat hair, balls, smoke etc)
- Limit 30 items per person per day. Check our "most wanted" list for items we take.
- Drop off your bag (no plastic or paper) during business hours & we will contact you within 2 business days with the results of our purchase.
- Receive instant in-store credit for your quality threads. We buy based on brand, style, condition, season and demand.
- Don’t bring us your Goodwill stuff. No bueno.
- If you don’t claim your items after 2 days of receiving a call or email from us, we will donate to a local charity of our choosing.
It's that easy.
Most Wanted Items:
- Clothing Items:
- Shorts (high waisted, tattered, canvas, denim)
- Maxi Skirt
- Maxi Dresses
- Overalls (short & long)
Note: We do not want any OLD NAVY, WALMART, AEROPOSTLE, CHARLOTTE RUSSE, KMART or similar brands.